Existing SoS examples are not clearly explaining the similarities and differences among SoS types.
As a preliminary study, we iteratively do the following tasks.
Example Scenario: SoS for Mass Casaulty Incident (MCI)
MCI is an incident in which medical service resources are overwhelmed by lots of casualties (e.g.: Tianjin explosions, SARS, Daegu subway fire, etc.)
Key entities are,
- Goal of SoS: save patients as many as possible
- Constituent system (CS): PTS (Patients Transferring System), hospital, etc.
So, our simplified MCI scenario is like this.
- Goal of CS: PTS is to save more patients in the non-MCI area.
- Goal of SoS: SoS is to save more patients in the whole area.
- Suddenly, 200 patients are randomly occurred in the MCI area, and 50 patients are randomly occurred in the non-MCI area.
- Each patient will be either cared by the PTS or dead with a certain probability.
Our modeling subjects are divided into MCI and non-MCI, single CS (PTS) and each patient.
Patents have three states, occurred, cared, or dead.
If you have any question, you can ask us by e-mail.